It’s always a great time to join Stampin’ UP! Don’t lie – You’ve thought about signing up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator if only to receive 20% off whatever you purchase.
What could be better than paying $99 to sign up and get to choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit – and Stampin’ Up! covers the shipping. And you get a Paper Pumpkin Kit. You can select products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and the 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. How incredible is that?!
Change My Life - Join Now
Need More Info….
What does Joining really mean and what else do I get?
- Personalized support from me – I’ll answer any questions you have, guide you on what to purchase and help you grow your business if that is of interest to you.
- Access to all Stampin’ UP! products at a 20% discount on every purchase you make with the opportunity to get a 25% discount. You also can order from SU catalogs before they are available to everyone.
- You earn your own Stampin Rewards on your own orders of $150 or more. Yes, you read that correctly. You get your 20% discount AND you earn free stuff!!!!
- An option to make some money by selling to others. You keep 20% of the sale.
- Access to an incredible community through the Facebook group hosted by my up-line Brian King. This group is one more support avenue for questions, inspiration, opportunities to win free products and more. For me, it is the best part of being a demonstrator.
If you are interested in being a hobby demonstrator or want to give a go at making it a business, you can’t go wrong with Stampin Up.
How Can I Join Today?
- Click the Change My Live button below
- Pick your join option and complete the sign-up process
- Select your products for your starter kit. You can select any current products available. It cannot go over the $175 so come as close as possible.
- Wait patiently, ok not so patiently, for the mail to arrive with all your goodies and enjoy crafting.
What do I need to do to stay a Demo?
- To stay in an active status, you need to purchase or sell to others, $300 in product per quarter. I like to do two purchases of $150 min so I can use the earned Stampin Rewards.
- If you are short one Quarter you can make it up the following quarter.
- There is absolutely no penalty if you want to drop. You can always rejoin.
There really is no downside to joining now. You get $125 worth of stuff but only pay $99. You get a 20% discount right off the bat on future orders. You can earn your own Stampin Rewards. There is no penalty if you drop. How can you possibly go wrong?Change My Life - Join Now