Stampin’ UP! is offering a Starter Kit deal promotion you won’t want to refuse! Sign up between July 1 – Aug 31 to become a demonstrator and you’ll get the Making Plans kit which includes the Making Plans Planner, Stamp Set, and notebooks. All this is in addition to the standard $125 worth of products for only $99. Plus free shipping, and all the fun of being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings) and comes with a free paper pumpkin kit (another $22 savings) . Learn more about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! below.
Need More Info….
What does Joining really mean and what else do I get?
- Personalized support from me – I’ll answer any questions you have, guide you on what to purchase and help you grow your business if that is of interest to you.
- Access to all Stampin’ UP! products at a 20% discount on every purchase you make with the opportunity to get a 25% discount. You also can order from SU catalogs before they are available to everyone.
- You earn your own Stampin Rewards on your own orders of $150 or more. Yes, you read that correctly. You get your 20% discount AND you earn free stuff!!!!
- An option to make some money by selling to others. You keep 20% of the sale.
- Access to an incredible community through the Facebook group hosted by my up-line Brian King. This group is one more support avenue for questions, inspiration, opportunities to win free products and more. For me, it is the best part of being a demonstrator.
If you are interested in being a hobby demonstrator or want to give a go at making it a business, you can’t go wrong with Stampin Up.
How Can I Join Today?
- Click the Change My Live button below
- Pick your join option and complete the sign-up process
- Select your products for your starter kit. You can select any current products available. It cannot go over the $125 so come as close as possible.
- Wait patiently, ok not so patiently, for the mail to arrive with all your goodies and enjoy crafting.
What do I need to do to stay a Demo?
- To stay in an active status, you need to purchase or sell to others, $300 in product per quarter. I like to do two purchases of $150 min per quarter so I can use the earned Stampin Rewards.
- If you are short one Quarter you can make it up the month following that quarter.
- There is absolutely no penalty if you want to drop. You can always rejoin.
There really is no downside to joining now. You get $125 worth of stuff but only pay $99. You get a 20% discount right off the bat on future orders. You can earn your own Stampin Rewards. There is no penalty if you drop. How can you possibly go wrong?Change My Life - Join Now