Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Benjaman Turner at He Stamps on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Well it’s big news in the Owlery. My husband’s daughter is going to have a baby in September. My daughter has two children – Avery is the namesake for this blog – but Amanda is the first of my husband’s children to have a baby. I figured the Pals Blog Hop would be a great venue for sharing the card I made for Amanda and Eric.
I used the sentiment from Big New stamped on a piece of retired DSP stamped with Early Espresso. I also used the darling little chick from Cheerful Critters, snipped out, and layered over the top of Lullaby DSP from the annual catalog.
To top it off I tied a piece of Hello Honey Thick Bakers Twine – free with a $50 purchase when you select the In Color Accessory Pack during Sale-A-Bration this month. The bow added the needed touch of softness. All of this on a Coastal Cabana card base.
Don’t forget the inside. I re-stamped the chick with Early Espresso in the bottom corner for a whimsical touch.
Thanks for stopping by today. To order any of the products I used in my project, click on the pictures below or the Shop button on the menu bar above. Either of these options will take you directly to my on-line Stampin Up Store.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest at Avery’s Owlery and ‘Like’ me on Facebook at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery. And be sure to sign up for email notifications of new blog posts below.
If you ever have any questions or comments about any of my projects leave a comment below or email me at StampingWithAverysOwlery@gmail.com.
The next stop is Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery You are Here
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian