Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin’ Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals’ creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping number 31 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
For my project today I chose one of my two very favorite retiring stamp sets and one of my most favorite retiring colors, Postage Due, Label Love and Pistachio Pudding.
I have been in love with Pistachio Pudding since I saw it for the first time two years ago. I love the ability to pair it with neutrals like I did today, or with Black, with Red, with Elegant Eggplant. I’ve used it probably more than any other of the 2014-2015 In colors and I’ll be sad to see it go.
I feel nearly the same way about the Label Love stamp set and the coordinating Artisan Label Punch also retiring. I have used that punch in so many ways over the last couple of years. This particular stamp with the Mr. & Mrs was my go to stamp for anniversary and wedding cards. Friday I’ll be sharing some of my previous projects with the retiring stamp sets and accessories.
The next stop is Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, stop number 1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
Thanks for stopping by today. To order any of the products I used in my project, click on the pictures below or the Shop button on the menu bar above. Either of these options will take you directly to my on-line Stampin Up Store.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest at Avery’s Owlery and ‘Like’ me on Facebook at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery. And be sure to sign up for email notifications of new blog posts below.
If you ever have any questions or comments about any of my projects leave a comment below or email me at StampingWithAverysOwlery@gmail.com.