Today’s card is super simple and would be a great card to make multiples of for all your holiday card sending. I’ve included a video on how I stamped the wreath. You could certainly do this with any type of stamp, or branch, and for any type of season. Certainly a holiday wreath, but how about Spring, or Fall, or Fourth of July. Give it a go and see what you come up with.
What you need
- standard card base 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4.25
- dsp 5.24 x 4 and 1 x 5.25
- 6 inch piece of ribbon
- whisper white 3.75 x 3.75
- stitched felt embellishments
- Merry Patterns and Feeling of Christmas stamp sets
- circle punch or die and scrap paper
Check out my Video for complete instructions
Thanks for visiting today. I’m feeling better about my video skills which means you’ll likely see more, fingers crossed!