It isn’t often that you can incorporate Halloween paper into a Christmas card but I did it and I think it is awesome.
How striking is that black and white paper from Monster Bash. I just love it and I think it is amazing paired with the Frosted Foliage stamp and die bundle. You can see that bundle on page 41 of the Holiday catalog.
I didn’t start off to make a Yuletide card, I started off just adding the DSP to the side of a piece of basic black and wanted to add some die-cut something or other over the top. Frosted Frames came to mind and bing bang boom, there ya go.
The sentiment, from Frosted Foliage stamp set, cuts out perfectly with the stitched frame die. I used some retired Galvanized Metallic paper leftover from last year for the snowflakes, but honestly, Silver, Champagne or even white would have worked just as well.
I hope you enjoyed my mash-up of Halloween paper into a Christmas card. I’m sure I’ll be using the Monster Bash suite of products more here in the near future. Next week starts a new series with the Come To Gather fall suite of products. Lots of great elements in this suite that you’ll definitely want to see. Until Next Week…
Join Stampin’ Up for All the Benefits
Sign up in Aug and receive an additional $30 in Free Products
You’ve thought about signing up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Now is your time to shine. Between July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 of product in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit – and Stampin’ Up! covers the shipping. How incredible is that?!
Oh, there’s more! You will also receive a $10 coupon code the following month to spend however you wish.
AND, when you sign up in Aug you can select products from the new Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog. The Holiday Catalog doesn’t go out to customers until Sept so you get a jump on holiday card making and sneak peeks at all the absolutely beautiful new products.
And more! Along with your purchase of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you:
- will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with the possibility to earn a bigger discount. What an awesome benefit and fun incentive!
- have access to an amazing community of kind, talented stampers with daily inspiration. It does matter who you sign up under. I can offer access to an amazing community that other demos cannot.
- can attend our monthly online gatherings.
- have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- earn my undying gratitude and respect.
Read about the benefits of joining and purchase your kit through me here. It’s always a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
Sign up for my Holiday Product Share
How would you like to get your hands on a sampling of all the beautiful new Holiday Catalog paper and ribbon? Look no further than my paper and ribbon shares! Instead of buying all of the new paper and ribbon in the Holiday Catalog yourself, you’ll split it with other people and pay a fraction of the price – and I do all the work for you!
For all the details