Welcome to InKing Royalty’s December Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around CHRISTMAS. While my Tissue Box may not look like a Christmas Project, it could easily be given as a Christmas Gift and it was made with Holiday Paper : )
It’s a wonderful time of year, and we are having lots of fun with our Christmas-themed projects. We are so excited to share them with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The tissue box fits a standard vertical tissue box perfectly.
The Designer Series Paper is from Brightly Gleaming. The Copper Foil accents make the box really stand out.
I stamped the bird with Memento Ink and colored it with Pretty Peacock Stampin blends with a little color lifter for highlights.
To make the tissue box bottom:
- Two pieces of 12×12 whisper white cardstock cut to 10 x 9-1/2. Score on the 10-inch side at 4-1/2 and 9. Score on 9-1/2 inch side at 5-1/4
- Designer Series Paper 5-1/8 x 4-3/8. cut 4
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock cut at 4-3/8 x 4-3/8. Cut 2 of these. These pieces are for the inside bottom of the box and the outside bottom of the box. They provide decor and stability.
To make the lid:
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock 6-5/8 x 6-5/8. Score on all sides at 1 inch
- Whisper White 4-3/8 x 4-3/8
- Pretty Peacock 4-1/4 x 4-1/4
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line-Up
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
How would you like to get your hands on a sampling of all the beautiful new paper & ribbon in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog? Look no further than my Product Share with paper and ribbon!
What is a Product share? It’s just like how it sounds! Instead of buying all of the new paper and ribbon in the Mini Catalog yourself, you’ll split it with other people and pay a fraction of the price – and I do all the work for you!. Click the button for more info.Product Share Details
Clearance Rack has been refreshed at Stampin UP! Click the button or the image to shop nowClick to shop clearance rack
JANUARY 2020 PAPER PUMPKIN: I’LL BEE YOURS
- Subscribe for the January kit at paperpumpkin.com from December 11–January 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Links to products I used today