Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m saying Hello today to some new products and new colors from our new 2020Annual Catalog. My card was made using a new Memory & More card pack from the new Suite of products called Flowers for Every Season. This suite is full of beautiful flowers for the entire year, even Poinsettas for the holidays. I couldn’t help but want to make up some cards using this great set.
How about that Sunflower!!! Isn’t it gorgeous? The new stamp and die set called Celebrate Sunflowers is all I needed.
I used one of the small Memories & More cards on the left. I only needed to trim it a bit to get it to layer perfectly. The M&M cards really make it easy. I stamped the large sunflower with So Saffron onto So Saffron cardstock and cut it out with the large die. I used Bumble Bee cardstock – a new In-Color – for the detailed sunflower die cut with a piece of another new In-Color, Cinnamon Cider cardstock under the center and another for the very center.
The leaves were first stamped with Shaded Spruce on a new piece of the 6×6 IN-COLOR Designer Series Paper then cropped with the leaf dies. I used another new In-Color – Just Jade- to die-cut the leaf details.
Do you see those two wooden leaves in the top right? Those are In Good Taste Elements. I like how the made a nice add and texture to the little leaves.
For my sentiment, I chose Thanks a Bunch from the Celebrate Sunflower stamp set. I could tell you that I snipped it out myself but that would be a lie. I used my Scan-n-Cut to crop it, then changed the settings to make it a bit bigger and cut out another from my third new In-Color Misty Moonlight, which I also used for my card base.
Stampin’UP! demonstrators around the world were able to put in an order this past week for selected new items from the catalog. This is one of the best perks for joining Stampin’ UP! and hobby and business demos take advantage of it.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for June 10th, with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
Pals Blog Hop Line-UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days