I first saw the Boho Indigo product medley in the catalog back in April (demonstrators get sneak peeks at new products) and absolutely fell in love with the colors and patterns.
Product Medleys are a collection of products, kind of like a kit, but without pre-determined designs. There is of course 6×6 Designer series paper, a stamp set, a die set, ribbon, and some punchout paper elements that can be stamped on or simply added to your project.
My card today is a different kind of fun fold called an accordion fold card. How beautifully does this card show off that Designer Series Paper. I cased this card design from Lisa Curcio at Stamp studio. You can see her blog post for this card HERE. I’ve included all my measurements down below.
The base of the card is just a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of cardstock with a same size piece of DSP on top. The embossed layer is 5-1/4 x 4 and comes from the pack of DSP as well.
I stamped the larger vase first then used a smaller vase to die cut it. That way the vase had the whole design. I added just a few lines with my Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker so the flowers didn’t look like they were floating.
- Night of Navy Cardstock (base): 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Designer Series Paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Very Vanilla Thick cardstock (accordion pull out): 4 1/4 x 11, score at 3, 5 1/2, 8 and 9 1/2
- Night of Navy cardstock (belly band): 1 1/2″ x 9 1/2
- Embossed cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4
- Very Vanilla cardstock: scrap for die-cutting
- Designer Paper (front): 1 1/4 x 4
- Designer Paper (centers): cut 2 @ 2 1/4″ x 4
- Designer Paper (inside): 1/2 x 4
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
Bonus Days are here!! For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend before August 3, you will earn a $5.00 bonus coupon to use Aug 4-31. The new Aug – Dec Mini catalog chocked full of Fall and Holiday products will go live Aug 4 so the timing is perfect. Your coupon codes will be sent to you via email. Don’t lose that email!!
Links to products I used today. Click to Shop 24×7