Isn’t it nice when you can mix previously purchased products with new ones? That is one of the things I love about Stampin’ UP! products. There are so many ways to make the most of your purchases. My projects today marry the new True Love Designer Series Paper with the existing Woven Threads Stamp Set.
Each of these cards uses the same sentiment from Woven Threads. I love this sentiment, not just for the words themselves but for the font and overall design. Isn’t it classy? I think it perfectly pairs with the new True Love DSP.
Each card uses a different background design along with colored and snipped flowers from other sheets from the pack. This layout takes advantage of those floral designs on the edge of the True Love 12×12 sheets saving those full designs for other projects.
Each card was colored using Stampin’ Blends using Shaded Spruce and Mint Macaron for the leaves with Petal Pink / Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, and Rocco Rose for the flowers.
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram