Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects center around Harvest & Hope, so prepare yourself for gratitude and love in Fall-themed projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I first saw this Fun Fold on Peggy Noe’s blog PrettyPaperCards.com. I’m always on the lookout for a fun fold to try. This card uses almost one full sheet of cardstock to make the full length. The options for decorating are many, but I chose to go pretty simple for this first time and use the Dear Friend sentiment to fit with the Hope theme.
This card was made using the coming soon Eden’s Garden Collection of products, available for customer purchase in November and December.
EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION
The entire exclusive, early-release collection!
Stems, sprigs, berries, and twigs abound in the beautiful and bountiful Eden’s Garden Collection! Explore the elegance of Eden with this exclusive, early-release collection. Only available while supplies last.
- Eden’s Garden Bundle (10% off)
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
This stamp/die bundle will be included in the upcoming Jan-June mini catalog but the paper is only available during the November-December promotion.
Steps to create Dear Friend Hope Card
- Cut one piece of cardstock at 11 x 4-1/4 and score it at 2-1/2 and 6-3/4. Cut another piece of cardstock at 4-1/4 x 8-1/4 and score at 4-1/4.
- Take the longer piece and place the 2-1/2 score line on your left. Overlap the second piece of cardstock over the last section on the right and adhere with score tape. This will give you the full length with one section 2-1/2″ and three sections of 4-1/4
- Cut two pieces of DSP 4 x 4 and one piece 2-1/4 x 4, and one piece of basic white 4 x 4. Ink and stamp off once the image from Eden’s Garden in the bottom corner of the white using Soft Succulent. Use tape runner to place all the dsp and white pieces on your card base.
- Close up your card and wrap a piece of Evening Evergreen Ribbon around long enough to tie in a bow on the right side. Adhere ribbon along the back and the 2-1/2″ portion of your card base.
Card Front Embellishment
- Stamp the circle from Watercolor Shapes using Soft Succulent ink stamped off twice. Die cut using the Layering Circle die
- Die cut the side portion of the largest die from Eden’s Garden in white and trim to make an arch. Add to circle with tape or liquid glue. Die cut the single leaf in white too. Die cut the banner using Soft Succulent card stock and add to circle with dimensional.
- Mask off the bottom portion of the sentiment so only Dear Friend is showing. Ink with Soft Succulent and stamp off once then stamp on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of white cardstock. Use tape runner or liquid glue to adhere to the banner.
- Finish it off with some pretty pearls.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line UpThank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
STAMP-TACULAR SALES PERIOD: 20 OCTOBER 2021
- The Stamp-tacular sale will run for 24 hours. That means it starts Midnight Mountain time or for those of you in the East – 2:am
- The 15% discount will apply to select cling stamp sets only.
- Every cling stamp set from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog (excluding the Host stamp sets) will be discounted!
You can place an order through me, or you can shop directly through my ONLINE STORE. The store will have a category titled “Stamp Sale” that displays every stamp set on sale to ensure a quick and easy shopping experience.OnLine Store
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram