All of the designer series paper from Stampin’ UP! is beautiful but every once in a while there is a design that takes your breath away. last year that was the Poppy Parade paper. It was purchased in multiples by everyone. This year it is New Horizon from the On the Horizon suite.
The samples below don’t do this 6×6 paper justice. Each design is watercolored by hand at Stampin’ UP! and represents various horizons. It was difficult to decide which sheet to use for my first card but I’m a sucker for blues and greens.
Here’s a closer look at a few of the designs
Step by Step
- Soft Succulent card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Die cut basic white with Scalloped Contours dies
- Die cut New Horizon dsp with Scalloped Contours dies and stamp birds with Evening Evergreen
- Using the opposite side of the DSP scrap die cut two of the grasses from Horizon dies
- Die cut the larger fence piece from basic white. Use Soft Suede Stampin blends to color the fence. This makes it a little more varied in color than simply using cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen on another scrap from the dsp. and layer with a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Discover messages of friendship and loyalty in the flowers from the August Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes 8 cards, 4 each of 2 designs, and 8 coordinating envelopes. The kit is special because of the way it uses the meaning of flowers. On each card, you’ll find a small inscription of what the flowers represent. As you craft with the included vellum and watercolor paper pieces, you’ll know you’re sending a message of encouragement and loyalty to your recipients.
And don’t wait, because anyone who subscribes to this month’s kit will get a FREE stamp set! This Distinktive stamp set is perfect for a variety of occasions!Sign Me Up for Paper Pumpkin
JOINING DURING SALE-A-BRATION
Are you looking to get a great deal on Stampin’ UP products as well as a 20% discount on future purchases? Consider joining Stampin’ UP! and my team today. During Jan-Feb if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll be able to pick two additional stamp sets for free after picking all of the products you want in your Starter Kit. The stamp sets need to be live at the time of picking them, so anything you see in a current catalog or at stampinup.com is eligible.Answering Your Joining SU QuestionsChange My Life – Join Now