Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This month’s blog hop is dedicated to leaves. As the weather begins to cool, the leaves begin to change colors and fall from the trees. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, using Soft Seedlings, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The first thing I thought of for this blog hop was the Soft Seedling stamp set new in the mini catalog. it was begging for the baby wipe technique and since it is so easy to make multiple images with just one loaded baby wipe, I made a set.
Baby Wipe Technique
I’ve used this technique for years, and it seems mostly in the fall when laves are changing colors. Simply take a couple of wipes and lay them folded once on top of each other on a large stamping block. use your desired colors of reinkers and drop ink randomly on the pad of wipes. This will be your ’stamp pad’.
I used my stamparatus to position the soft seedling stamp just where I wanted it on my 3×3-1/4 piece of paper. By removing the stampartus plate I could easily ink up my stamp on my pad of wipes, then reinsert it and stamp. I easily got four images without having to reink my pad. You can see how perfectly the veins are visible on the leaf.
The colors I used were Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight, a wonderful combination of fall colors. I used Daffodil Delight gingham but several other sheets from the Gingham Cottage could be used with slight variations of the colors.
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line UpThank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram