Thank you for joining us for the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you are visiting today and hope you enjoy our thank you inspired projects.
You should have just left stop number 10} on the Pals Hop – Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This year we have lots of family coming to our house for Thanksgiving dinner, like 23. I saw the Thankful Tablescapes Simply Created kit in the holiday catalogue and knew it would be the cool touch I was looking for to make my table beautiful for my family.
Here’s a picture of one of the settings
1. The kit comes with enough materials for 10 dinner guests: Cardstock napkin holders, designer series paper belly bands, name banners, journaling cards, table tents for identifying your menu items, a white stampin chalk marker (so cool and usable all year long) and centerpiece wraps for candles, linen thread and die cut leaves.
2. I had some of those artificial candles, that run on battery, that worked perfectly here, and no worries about the wrap catching on fire as the candle burns down. If you say my previous post on coloring die cut leaves, (click here to review), I used the same technique here. I think they just look so cool and lifelike.
3. I also purchase the stamp Thankful For…. to use at the top of the journaling cards. If you buy the two together, you save 15% with bundle pricing. Now that is something to be thankful for.
Well, I am thankful for all my readers. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving season, and remember, there is a lot to be Thankful for…
What I used
Accessories: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit and Thankful For Stamp (bundle 133341 $23.95), Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
The next stop is Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com, stop number 11 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue’s R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz