Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! We are excited to share some super-fun creations with you today! This month’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on the spookiest time of year – Halloween. What fun! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I’ll keep this short and sweet since you’ve got some hoppin to do with our Halloween Blog Hop. Since becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator I’ve made and sent more Halloween cards than ever before. This year will be no exception.
PICK YOUR SUPPLIES
Two of the new stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog were must have’s; the Spooky Fun with the coordinating Edgelits Dies and Halloween Scares. I created a little scene here with the two sets. I also pulled out Work of Art for the grass. I used Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps . There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin