Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! Today’s Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I will admit that I totally messed up. I thought the blog hop was last week and I didn’t start this card with a lot of time to complete, last week. In fact I didn’t start it until the night before, after work, and after dinner when I’m most tired. This is why I usually craft on the weekends, doing what I call binge crafting making lots and lots of project up on Saturdays and Sundays. So I created the card above and really didn’t like it much. Good thing then I guess that I had another week to do something else and made this one instead.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy