Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Monster Mash.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with fun projects that are inspired by the spookiest night of the year – Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
One my most favorite tried and true treat holders is also super easy. Called the Diaper Fold – cause it’s like folding a diaper – it takes only a 6×6 piece of patterned paper and some creative add ons.
This is one of many I made for today’s post. I took advantage of the Toil and Trouble DSP and the Cauldron framelits that coordinate and actually cut out images of the DSP. Genius. Some have the Witches Hat, some the cauldron.
THE HOW TO
There are 4 folds (only 4) for making the treat holder
- fold a piece of 6×6 paper in half on the diagonal
- Fold over the left bottom corner to the right side. The goal it to make it horizontal across the top. I used marks on my grid paper to help.
- Do the same with the right corner to the left side. Again, make sure it is horizontal to the bottom.
- Final Step, take the top layer from the top point and fold it down. This will secure the holder with no need for glue or tape and also shows off the design on the other side of the paper.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
OCTOBER HOST CODE – 2HZ39NAS and Free Stuff from Me
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Snowflakes & stars Wire Elements page 29 Holiday Catalog.
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions ordered through me will also earn you this month’s free gift!!
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!
HERE’S SOME ADDITIONAL INFO YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
Thanks for stopping by today!