Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around BIRTHDAY. It’s always special to celebrate the birthday of someone you love, so handmade birthday cards are always fun to share. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I know, I know, it isn’t a traditional birthday card, but just because it is their birthday, doesn’t mean you aren’t thinking of them. Consider it an understated version of a Happy Birthday. Besides, this layout could be used for lots of different kinds of cards.
I used the Climbing Roses set from the Occasions catalog. It is lovely with the soft gray granite and daffodil delight.Click on the button below for full step by step instructions.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Nina King at InkPaperSequins. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps