Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This past Monday I shared three projects I made using the Sail Away suite of products from Stampin’ UP! The Memory&More card pack and some other elements made three sweet cards of various sizes. If you would like to see that post….See previous post
Today, for the More than One Score Pals Blog Hop I made a darling little box using the Sail Away Designer Series Paper. Both the box and the sleeve are from the same piece of paper. I also used another new product from the upcoming annual catalog, the cork tag from the Magnolia Lane suite of products. More on that suite in future posts.
How about this adorable box
Another sneak peek. of the Petals and Parcels. The die set makes the box with just two pieces of paper. I did have to play with the folds to figure out how to put it together, but honestly it only took a few mins. I’ll maybe work on a video here shortly.
I wrapped my box with another piece of the same DSP turned the other side out then wrapped it with some braided ribbon and tied on the cork tag. I liked the Anchor die for a little more pizzazz.
Final measurements of the box are 3-1/2 long 2-1/8 deep and 1-3/8 high. When you get your new catalog, check out page 27. There is a smaller size box in the picture. I can’t wait til SU shows us how to make that size with this die.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Until Then, Happy Stamping
Pals Blog Hop Line Up
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds