Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around NEW. With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, NEW gives us the opportunity to showcase new products and play with new colors. There are also new occasions (babies, weddings, graduations) to celebrate, so you are going to see a variety of projects in this hop. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
First of all, how about that paper! That is a piece from the NEW See a Silhouette Designer series paper. There are lots of beautiful designs. It was really hard to pick the one to use for my card.
I stamped the NEW Daisy Lane daisy’s, both the large and the medium, directly onto the paper twice with Versamark then powdered and heated white embossing powder. That is one of my favorite things to do, stamp on DSP.
I used two NEW pieces of ribbon under the sentiment. Speaking of the sentiment, I used the trick for making the stitched border the exact size. You can review that technique in my previous post HERE.
My final touch was to stamp the leaf image with versamark on the card base. Just for a touch of something there.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed my second installment featuring the Daisy Lane Stamp set. On Friday I’ll be sharing a 3D project using the Daisy Lane products again. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Until Next Time…
Blog Hop Line Up
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Supplies – Click on any image to shop On-Line