Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that adds beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I took a slightly different take on Special Occasion. I decided to share two projects I’m making for the Christmas season. I’ll be giving these to each of the members of my Church Bell Choir. I love playing in the choir and I always make something for them for the Christmas Eve Service. One year it was a box with candy, another an Ornament. This year it will be these little gold foil boxes that I will fill with homemade caramels. I haven’t made them yet. They would all be gone because I would have eaten them all before Christmas and I don’t need to eat a whole batch of caramels, that’s for sure.
Box of Caramels
This box came together so easily thanks to the Toile Christmas stamp and die set. I stamped the branch and bird with Tuxedo Black memento ink and colored with Stampin Blends. The shading is so easy to do with these distinktive stamps. Real Read, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and black. I also used the color lifter on the breast of the cardinal to lighten the shading just a bit.
Box of Cards
On Monday I shared the card I made also using this suite. You can see that post at Merry and Bright with Toile Tidings . As a companion project for my box above I made another box of these cards and wrapped it in the Gift Wrap paper included in this suite.
I’m in love with the 1″ real red ruched ribbon…and combined with the gift wrap paper. My heart goes pitter patter. I cut a 12 x 12 piece of gift wrap paper to wrap my box, and used what I call the Hamburger wrap method. I worked at McDonalds many decades ago and we wrapped hamburgers on the diagonal so I used that method for my box.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Until Next Time…
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Holiday Product Share
Are you interested in getting your hands on some of all the Holiday Catalog Designer Series Papers or Ribbons. I’m offering a Holiday Product Share. Click the button below to see all the details.
Sign up in Aug and receive an additional $30 in Free Products
You’ve thought about signing up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Now is your time to shine. Between July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 of product in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit – and Stampin’ Up! covers the shipping. How incredible is that?!
Oh, there’s more! You will also receive a $10 coupon code the following month to spend however you wish.
AND, when you sign up in Aug you can select products from the new Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog. The Holiday Catalog doesn’t go out to customers until Sept so you get a jump on holiday card making and sneak peeks at all the absolutely beautiful new products.
And more! Along with your purchase of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you:
- will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with the possibility to earn a bigger discount. What an awesome benefit and fun incentive!
- have access to amazing community of kind, talented stampers with daily inspiration. It does matter who you sign up under. I can offer access to an amazing community that other demos cannot.
- can attend our monthly online gatherings.
- have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- earn my undying gratitude and respect.
Read about the benefits of joining and purchase your kit thru me here. It’s always a great time to Join Stampin’ Up!