Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of their project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Friendship Means the World to Me
I made two projects for this month’s blog hop, both featuring the scalloped notecard and envelopes pack in the annual catalog.
I paired the first card using the Terra Cotta Tile notecard and envelop with paper from Free as a Bird. The background in that paper is Petal Pink. The sentiment is stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white on a piece of petal pink. The picture doesn’t do the color justice. It actually looks perfect in person.
I stamped the bird images with Memento Ink and colored with Stampin Blends: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, and Soft Suede. I used paper snips to cut it out. It is mounted on a stitched circle of vellum over the top of a stitched circle of Terra Cotta Tile.
Million Little Things
I turned this notecard inside out chosing to stamp on the white side instead of the pink. I stamped Blushing Bride with the boeka dots, then added the flowers in black. The sentiment is stamped on basic black and heat embossed with white powder. Two little pink gems add some bling.
The rest of the sentiment is on the inside.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Until next time…
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations