This is my second post today, with basically the same info….just that I just realized that my the images and links for the In-colors and Ornate Garden products were not coming through on the email. So, here is take two. Sorry for the confusion.
Today’s Post is all about things you might want to be doing while you are staying home, whether you are working or crafting, or both.
First – In Colors soon to retire
Every new Stampin’ UP! Annual Catalog comes with 5 new Stampin’ UP! In-Colors. These colors are around for two years then they are retired. While we are excited to see new colors come into our color family, we are always sad to see the old colors retire. We have come to love these colors and reach for them often. Some are our favorites, and we shed a few tears when they retire.
But you can still have these In-Colors in your stamp room, and use them for many years to come, if you order them soon. You may have some, you may not have any. Either way now is the time to place an order for these soon to be retiring beauties. Once the retired item list is published (probably later this month) these color products will be gone in a flash. Click on any of the images to access my 24/7 online store and place your order today.
Call Me Clover
If you are a stamper, you have stamping blocks and if you have stamping blocks, after repeated use they do get a little grungy. Now is a great time to clean them up and it’s easy to do.
- Gather all your blocks, whether you have 1-2 or a bowl full like me.
- Grab your Goo Gone or another type of goo remover. I rub Goo Gone over all of my blocks with my fingers. This helps loosen all the stickiness that might have gotten on them. I don’t know how sticky stuff gets there, I don’t use my blocks with adhesive but somehow it always does.
- Next, put all your goo-gone’d blocks in a bowl and fill with hot water and dish soap.
- I like to just let them sit while I do something else, like drink coffee or take a walk.
- Rinse the blocks with hot/warm water and let them air dry standing up on their sides, not laying flat.
- Once dry gather them all up and return them to your craft room for another 6 months.
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
Isolation Inspiration Kits
Order your Avery’s Owlery Isolation Inspiration Kit from me today and get some much-needed craft time in these days of stay at home orders. Click for more details.
Ornate Garden Suite – Available April 1, 2020
- Ornate Garden Suite Collection 154153 $136.75
- Ornate Thanks Bundle 154115 $46.75
- Ornate Style Bundle 154119 $52.00
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder 152725 $9.00
- Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack 152479 $7.00
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper 152488 $15.00
- Gilded Gems 152478 $7.00
- Ornate Thanks Stamp Set 149471 $18.00
- Ornate Style Stamp Set 152572 $21.00
- Ornate Layers Dies 152726 $37.00
- Ornate Borders Dies 152724 $34.00
Paper Pumpkin believes in making a difference—especially when it comes to helping their subscribers build relationships through paper crafting. For April, they created a fun, family appreciation themed card kit that would make it easy for you to share your hearts with those you love most: mom, dad, daughter, son, sister, and brother. April’s kit even includes Mother’s Day and Father’s Day sentiments, giving you the perfect way to show your appreciation for beloved parents on their special days with a beautiful, handmade card.