I’m not going to say that Winter is my favorite season, that would be and always has been Spring. However, I love Snowmen. I have ceramic versions in my home, snowmen salt and pepper shakers, snowmen pillows. It’s snowmen for sure that are my favorite and cards with snowmen are my favorite cards to make.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I combined So Many Snowflakes dies from the Snowflake Splendor suite with the Snow Wonder stamp set. It took me a few tries to get the combination of colors I wanted and I finally landed on stamping the Snowman in Memento Black then using Highland Heather and Balmy Blue Stampin blends plus Just Jade and Real Red.
The background paper comes from the Snowflake Splendor as well. There are lots of beautiful colors in the whole collection but this piece was especially pretty with pool party and highland heather. I cut the 12×12 piece to 3-3/4 x 5 and ran it through the snowflake embossing folder. I then cut out the center to create the window. Tip – die- cut another piece of white cardstock and adhere it to the back of the dsp for more stability with the dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
For every $50 USD you spend by 3 August 2020 (before shipping and tax) you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used 4–31 August 2020. Coupons will be emailed to you. Don’t lose that email and start earning your Bonus Days coupons today.
Links to products I used today. Click to Shop 24×7
Standard Supply Items