Today and next week I’ll be sharing projects I made using the Beautiful Autumn Stamp and Punch Bundle, part of the Gilded Autumn suite to make my Beautiful Autumn Thank You card. You can find this suite on pages 44-46 in the Mini Catalog. Later on, I’ll be sharing a Sympathy and a Hello card so be sure to check those out.
A card doesn’t have to be over the top with elements to be beautiful. I used some Designer Series paper and three punches to make my card. Can you identify all three?
- Obviously the maple leaf punch from the Beautiful Autumn stamp and punch bundle. There are two other punches included, an acorn and an oak leaf.
- Lovely Labels punch was used for the sentiment, with the 1″ size for the bottom and 3/4″ for the top.
- Circle punches are some of my favorite and most versatile punches. Here I used the 1-1/2″ punch to create the scalloped border.
Here is another card I made recently with the Gilded Autumn Suite. Click on the image to see my original post.
Thank you for checking out another of my projects. I hope you liked it and hope you’ll leave me a comment with your thoughts. Until next time…
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Facebook
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those of you who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help you get started right away. In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit of $125 in product for only $99 + free shipping + business supplies + a Paper Pumpkin Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in your first event. Consider adding the new Cut & emboss machine as part of your starter kit and get $21 off the price. This offer is only available through September! Questions about Joining? Click HERE.
So, what’s in store for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit? November’s cute, gingerbread-themed kit contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting. With curly cutouts, sugary stickers, and delicious die-cut designs in a special-edition box, a jolly holiday will be on its way with this kit! Be sure to sign up by November 10th
Links to Products used today
Standard Supply Items