I like to make Halloween cards, especially to send to my grandkids and nieces and nephews, but Treat boxes or bags, not so much. But I was up for the challenge for today’s Hop and I hope you enjoy what I have to share.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations – this month’s projects are all about Halloween. Prepare yourself for wonderful mix of spooky, scary and sweet. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
What better way to start a Halloween Treat than with a mini Pizza box. These 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 1 boxes are adorable and so easy to decorate based on your needs.
I pulled out my Magic in this Night Designer Series paper for initial inspiration and immediately found it in the ornate spiderweb design. I used paper snips to cut it out, adhered with liquid glue to a piece of Cajun Craze then snipped it out again. This allowed me to have a nice border but also stability so I could pop it up with dimensionals. I cannot make a project of any kind without dimensionals.
Underneath my pretty spiderweb, I create two layers. The frame was made using the fancy cut out die from Hallow Magic Night Bundle. Cut four pieces then hold two pieces together overlapping each other squared up. Cut up the diagonal to make the fitted corners.
How about that shiny spider? I used a technique I’ve seen Brian King (StampWithBrian.com) use before. Take packing tape and apply it to a piece of cardstock. Any color cardstock will do, I used black. Then die cut your cardstock. How cool and how easy is that. Who needs fancy foil paper when you can do this. The white spider web is from the Peek-a-Hoot die set, part of the Have a Hoot stamp and die bundle.
A little mesh ribbon tied around the box and a cute sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic Bundle and it’s all done.
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line Up
here is the line up…..Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram