Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature balloons, so you are in for a celebratory treat. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hey, Chick and Hey Birthday Chick stamp and new die sets are all the talk around the stampin world. Who doesn’t love Chicks and these are so darn cute especially when they are at the end of a balloon!
I loved the chicken floating up at the end of a balloon and knew it was perfect for today’s hop. I colored my Chick and balloon with Real Red and Bronze Stampin’ Blend markers and used the color lifter for shading.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line-Up
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Genevieve Ko at Stampin4Fun
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Discover messages of friendship and loyalty in the flowers from the August Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes 8 cards, 4 each of 2 designs, and 8 coordinating envelopes. The kit is special because of the way it uses the meaning of flowers. On each card, you’ll find a small inscription of what the flowers represent. As you craft with the included vellum and watercolor paper pieces, you’ll know you’re sending a message of encouragement and loyalty to your recipients.
And don’t wait, because anyone who subscribes to this month’s kit will get a FREE stamp set! This Distinktive stamp set is perfect for a variety of occasions!Sign Me Up for Paper Pumpkin