This is the first of three posts I’m making using the Circle Celebrations Stamp set, this one paired with the free Paper Blooms DSP, a Sale-a-bration item.
This one piece of the DSP is so perfect with this stamp set. I used several of the stamps to dress up the paper, then stamped my sentiment on a piece of Misty Moonlight cut with a small die from Layering Circles and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
This is #simplestamping at its best. Even heat embossing is a simple stamping technique in my opinion. This circle celebrations card is also great for any gender or age birthday needed. Cut your two sheets of DSP into 12 card fronts, each will be a little different. Play around with the cardstock colors that work best.Shop Now
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Great Deals on Gently Used ItemsBundlesStamps
- All of my retired items for sale have been gently used by me. All stamps and dies in the set are included unless otherwise noted.
- Bundles are coordinating products like Stamp/Die sets, Stamp/Punch Sets
- I charge a flat rate of $5.00 for shipping unless you are doing Local Delivery.