Welcome back for another Circle Celebration card. This is my second of three cards using the Circle Celebration stamp set. You can see part 1 HERE. I love this stamp set and how it can be so versatile, and who doesn’t love Circles?
What I love about this card is the layers and layers of circles. Use the large mandala style image and stamp it twice on Thick Basic White cardstock, once in Pacific Point and once in Memento Tuxedo black.
The Layering Circle dies are what makes this card so fun. Use the scallop and smooth circles to create layers of cardstock as well as cutting the stamped image. Top it all off with some Matte Black dots. I just ordered two more packs of these dots, they are my favorite item in the catalog.
How about that Designer Series Paper from Well Suited. I really like the color combination of Pacific Point, Black, Gray and white. To make the sentiment use the Just a Note stamp from Enjoy the Moment and stamp on the top of a large cropped circle and tuck underneath the DSP.
Use the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder on a piece of Basic White cardstock. Use a Pacific Point stamp pad to ink up the bumpy side of the folder before running through your embossing machine to create this look.Shop Now
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Great Deals on Gently Used ItemsBundlesStamps
- All of my retired items for sale have been gently used by me. All stamps and dies in the set are included unless otherwise noted.
- Bundles are coordinating products like Stamp/Die sets, Stamp/Punch Sets
- I charge a flat rate of $5.00 for shipping unless you are doing Local Delivery.