Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my Circle Celebration post you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
There is a sleeper stamp set in the Jan-June mini catalog called Circle Celebration. You might have overlooked this stamp set since it isn’t a part of a 10% off bundle but it does coordinate with dies and punches you might already have on hand; Layering circles, and circle punches.
This card is made using simple stamping techniques by stamping each of the images onto basic white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Use the Many Messages stamp set and coordinating die to create the sentiment layered over the top of a piece of Bermuda Bay cropped with the new Treasured Tags Pick a Punch.
Use the amazing blending brushes, new in the mini catalog to create the ombre background. These brushes have thousands of bristles making blending a breeze. I personally have 6 brushes, each designated for a color family and used one brush to create the ombre shading for this card. Always start with the lightest color, then move on to the next darker. I used Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thank you for checking out another of my projects. I hope you liked it and hope you’ll leave me a comment with your thoughts. Until next time…