I’m lovin’ the In Bloom stamp set and the coordinating Pierced Blooms dies. This set is so versatile and lends itself so nicely to happy bright colors. I’ve got three cards for you today all using the In Bloom Bundle.
I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have used Flirty Flamingo in the past few years but I love it with this card. The Designer Series Paper is Field and Flower in the Sale-a-Bration brochure – free with a $50 purchase. The Designer Series paper really does all the work on this card. The pierced flower, leaves, pierced label and those awesome matte black dots were the only extras needed to finish it off.
This card looks like Designer Series Paper but is actually stamped images from the In Bloom stamp set. I used Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, and Smokey Slate. I used the little flower center dies as accents.
Mango Melody makes the perfect backdrop for this Happy Birthday Card. I stamped the sentiment first, then used a piece of Post-it note to mask the sentiment before stamping the stems of the flowers.
There are so many dies in this In Bloom bundle, 25 in total, plus all the stamps means lots of combinations. The bundle is $48.50 and with one additional purchase to get up to $50 you can earn the Field and Flower paper for free as your Sale-A-Bration choiceShop Now
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Great Deals on Gently Used ItemsBundlesStamps
- All of my retired items for sale have been gently used by me. All stamps and dies in the set are included unless otherwise noted.
- Bundles are coordinating products like Stamp/Die sets, Stamp/Punch Sets
- I charge a flat rate of $5.00 for shipping unless you are doing Local Delivery.