I needed a card to use in a zoom class where the participants wouldn’t necessarily have stamps or ink. I designed this card using the True Love Suite and the Love You Always Designer Series Paper and absolutely fell in love with it. Let me show you how I made it.
Always card Step-by-Step
My feature products are the True Love Designer Series Paper(DSP), Love You Always Specialty DSP, and the Love You Always Foil Sheets, mixing the patterns and colors together. I layered the elements in a couple of different ways and wasn’t happy with the look. When that happens I usually walk away for a day, coming back with fresh eyes and it always ends up with a better result.
The True Love DSP is stunning. All patterns are in Black and White, with floral images on one side and patterns on the other. Both sides are just waiting to be colored with Stampin’ Blends or leaving as is like I did here. I snipped out a small floral image from the top left pattern.
The center pattern is a piece of Love You Always Specialty DSP. There are 4 sheets of 3 colors, sahara sand, blushing bride, and rococo rose. Until this catalog, I think I have used Rococo Rose maybe twice, but I’m sure this will change with this catalog.
The final piece of paper used was a piece of Love You Always Foil in rococo rose. I cut a strip large enough to accommodate the Always die then adhered some Adhesive sheet to the back of it so I could stick it to the card front easily. These are great for intricate dies.Shop Now
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Great Deals on Gently Used ItemsBundlesStamps
- All of my retired items for sale have been gently used by me. All stamps and dies in the set are included unless otherwise noted.
- Bundles are coordinating products like Stamp/Die sets, Stamp/Punch Sets
- I charge a flat rate of $5.00 for shipping unless you are doing Local Delivery.