Plants are really in vogue this year. I’m thinking it could be because we have all been spending so much time in our homes that we are doing anything we can to make them as pleasing and pleasant to be in. Plants do so much for our environment and also for our souls. Having anything to take care of, even a plant, gives a sense of purpose. I hope you like my Plentiful Plants offering today.
I woke up one morning with the vision of this card in my head. The paper lattice available with this Plentiful Plants suite is so pretty on a card front. There are several background papers perfect for this card in the plentiful plants designer series paper but I liked the Sahara sand brick version best.
All the plants and pots included on my card are from the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper. Several of the coordinating Perfect Plants die, besides cutting out the stamped images, also cut out the images on the DSP. I love it when SU does that. The designs that did not have a coordinating die I fussy cut with my paper snips.
Steps for making a Plentiful Plants card
- Cut a piece of Sahara sand cardstock to 11 x 4-1/4 and score at 5-1/2
- Stamp plant images from Plentiful plants on the edge and top part of the card front using Sahara sand
- Cut and adhere a 3-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of DSP to the card front with your tape runner
- Use liquid glue on the back of the paper lattice in the solid cross-sections where and adhere over DSP
- Cut hanging basket die cut from Sahara sand. Die-cut three pots from the DSP and adhere terra cotta pot to back of hanging basket die cut. Cut or snip out plants from the DSP and adhere the leafy one to the back of the terra cotta pot. Pop the entire image onto the card front with dimensional. Top it off with a Gilded Gem.
- Adhere remaining plants to pots as shown. Add to card front with dimensional.
- Stamp sentiment on Sahara sand cardstock with Sahara sand ink. Snip sentiment into three lines and adhere to card front as shown with dimensional.
Thank you for visiting my little part of the Internet today. I hope you enjoyed my post and will come to visit again. I always read and appreciate your comments and respond to any questions. Click the Comment button below to contact me.
The Ultimate Bundle
What better way to save money than with the Ultimate Bundle and best of all, you pick all the items to go in it. Joining Stampin’ UP! for some is simply a way to save a bunch of cash and that’s all it has to be. There is no obligation to purchase anything after the initial bundle, but if you do, you’ll save another 20% on every item, even clearance. If you don’t want to purchase anything else, there is no penalty. This is a Win-Win situation for you.
Now by May 31 you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Ultimate Bundle Also know as the Starter Kit. New members will get
$125 USD $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! There is no commitment to purchase anything further and no penalty. It’s a risk-free way to save. Click HERE for details.
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.