There is something so pretty about Navy and White together. Lots of colors are great and you can’t beat multiple color combinations but I have to say, a monochromatic look is one of my favorites, and Navy and White color combo top that list, right next to Black and white.
But before I share today’s card I want to remind you of my gently used items for sale. Great prices on products you know and trust. And, this Today through Wednesday, July 14 only I’m offering Free Shipping on all purchases. That’s a $5 savings.
Gently Used Stampin’ UP! Products Ready for New Home
Shop Gently Used
Are you looking for a particular stamp or die that has retired from Stampin’ UP! It is very likely I have it and it is ready to be re-homed to your craft space. Shop all my Gently Used items by clicking the button below.
A little technique and some ink and this card will come together in a snap. Forever Fern Stamp set, introduced last year, is still a favorite with its distinctive styling and detailed images. Stamping just one time in one color leaves the most beautiful picture to build around.
Steps to create Navy & White Forever Fern Card.
- Night of Navy card base 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2. Add 4 x 5-1/4 basic white cardstock and 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Sweet Symetry Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp image from Forever Fern on 3 x 4 piece of basic white cardstock using Night of Navy Ink
- Crop circle from Layering Circles dies from basic white cardstock and adhere with washi tape or post-it tape from behind partially covering the fern.
- Use a blending brush and Night of Navy ink to apply ink to the cardstock. Use a heavier hand in the top and bottom leaving the middle lighter in color.
- Remove the circle. Adhere to 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
- Wrap a piece of white bakers twine around panel three times but do not adhere. Remove and using your finger (with a rubber glove) or a sponge dauber, draw the piece of twine over the Night of Navy ink pad, pressing down on the twine so it picks up the color. Allow to dry or use a heat gun on it before wrapping around panel and adhereing with tape runner.
- Stamp Hello sentiment from Forever Fern in Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Use Ornate Frames die to crop sentiment and adhere to the panel with dimensional. Adhere panel to card front with dimensional.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!