Today I have a quick card for you using the new masks and Lighthearted Lines stamp set. But first, let me tell you about a new promotion going on right now.
Designer Series Paper Sale
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Lighthearted Lines Ombre Birthday Card
This card came together in minutes but it has a fun Ombre look. The mask and blender brushes made it super easy and Lighthearted Lines Stamp set has some of the best sentiments, funny and on trend and in this case, perfect for my brother turning 59.
Steps to create Lighthearted Lines, Ombre Card
- Cut Cinnamon Cider card base – 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2
- Place stained glass mask on 4 x 5-1/4 piece of basic white. Use post-it notes or washi tape to hold it in place.
- Grab your blending brushes labeled Orange (I purchase 6 brushes and labeled each with a basic color. Each brush can be used for any ink in that color family) and pull out Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, and Cinnamon Cider ink pads.
- Begin with Pale Papaya and apply ink at top of the mask and apply in a swirl motion across the top third. Switch to Calypso Coral for the middle third then Cinnamon Cider for the bottom. Remove mask and marvel at how cool it is.
- Cut a 1 x 5 piece of Pale Papaya cardstock and apply to ombre panel with tape runner at an angle as shown. Trim edges to match the angle. Apply ombre panel to the card front with tape runner.
- Stamp sentiment from Lighthearted Lines on a piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock using Cinnamon Cider Ink. Use Stitched Rectangle die to cut and apply to the card front with dimensional. Finish off the front with some 2020-2022 In-Color square gems.
- Use the same masking technique on the bottom of a piece of 4 x 5-1/4 basic white to place on the inside of the card.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
Gently Used Stampin’ UP! Products Ready for New Home
Shop Gently Used
Are you looking for a particular stamp or die that has retired from Stampin’ UP! It is very likely I have it and it is ready to be re-homed to your craft space. Shop all my Gently Used items by clicking the button below.
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram