Quiet Meadow was introduced to the world in May 2021 and it is impossible to go wrong with this stamp/die bundle. I’m sharing two cards today made with this bundle. I hope you like them.
There is a lot of fun in creating your own stamped background. Don’t have a Designer Series Paper that fits your needs – Make your own. Here’s how I made this background design using Quiet Meadow.
Step by Step Quiet Meadow
- Stamp Flower image from Quiet Meadow Stamp Set – bottom right corner, randomly on a piece of Shimmer White cardstock 4 x 5-1/4 using Stazon Ink
- Use a Messy watercolor technique – that means don’t worry about staying in the lines – on the flowers with a water painter brush and Bumblebee, Soft Succulent or Pool Party, Petal Pink, and Calypso Coral. Color in between the flowers as well.
- Crop the branch from the Meadows dies also from Shimmer Paper and use the same inks to watercolor the image mixing the colors as shown.
- Assemble card with a Calypso Coral card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4. Add panel to the card base with tape runner. Make sure the panel is dry. Cut a piece of Pansy Petals DSP to 3 x 4 and cut a piece of vellum also 3 x 4. Adhere together with vellum tape (you can find this on Amazon).
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon to 4 Inches and adhere to panel. Adhere die cut with glue dots. Finish off with sentiment of your choice and a bumblebee embellishment. Sit Back and enjoy your Quiet Meadow background
One more card today using the Quiet Meadow. Here I used the negative of the die-cut, first coloring the 2-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Super quick to create with a nice touch.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
Gently Used Stampin’ UP! Products Ready for New Home
Shop Gently Used
Are you looking for a particular stamp or die that has retired from Stampin’ UP! It is very likely I have it and it is ready to be re-homed to your craft space. Shop all my Gently Used items by clicking the button below.
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for OnLine Exclusive product offerings at StampinUp.com. These products won’t be found in any catalog and will stick around until gone.Shop Online Exclusives