Hello All, and sorry I’ve been MIA. It was a busy week last week and my postings got away from me. It just seems like in 2020 we were home and always available, then the vaccine became available and now we have gone from zero to sixty in terms of busyness. Whew. I’m sharing a card today that is not Fall related. Do you get tired of all fall all the time? even with Holiday mixed in, it sometimes gets repetitive. I wanted to give some love to a stamp set and Designer Series Paper from our Annual Catalog, Hand-Penned.
This card design is one of my favorites. It’s a fun fold I suppose, but it is so easy to do I hate to classify it that way. It is also a great layout to use when you have small pieces of patterned paper to use up. I used a 2-1/2 x 4 piece on the left panel. That was it.
This layout pretty much demands something on the inside as well. I restamped the same floral image from Hand-Penned stamped off twice, then overstamped my greeting in full strength. You can also add a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of white on the inside left panel for more writing room if needed.
Step by Step Hand-Penned fun fold
- 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cs. Score at 5-1/2. Place long side in your trimmer and cut at 2-3/4. The cut piece will be 2-3/4 x 4-1/4. You’ll use this on the front.
- Cut basic white cardstock for inside to 4 x 5-1/4. Cut basic white for outside at 2-1/2 x 4.
- Adhere with tape runner a piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series paper to 2-1/2 x 4 and
- Stamp floral image from Hand-Penned on small white cs in Misty Moonlight. Stamp the colored portions of the image with Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and Bumblebee. I stamped off on all of these. Satmp sentiment using Misty Moonlight.
- Line up where your front panel will be over on the card front and what portion of the inside white will be covered. Stamp floral image in Misty Moonlight on the large white piece stamping off twice first. Stamp sentiment in full strength Misty Moonlight.
- Tie twine or ribbon around the front panel in a bow.
- Apply tape runner on the back left side of the front panel only and adhere to card front.
Thank you for visiting my little part of the Internet today. I hope you enjoyed my post and will come to visit again. I always read and appreciate your comments and respond to any questions. Click the Comment button below to contact me. Click the Buy Awesome Stuff button to shop directly from my 24×7 On-Line store.
Click to Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!