One of my annual events is to host a holiday Stamp-a-Stack, make 20 Holiday cards in one sitting, of various designs. My customers love it and several have been attending for years.. Usually, I would design 5 cards but this year I expanded to 10 and attendees have a choice as to what designs they want to make. I’ll be sharing some of my designs over the next couple of weeks, with this frosted Gingerbread card being the first.
The Frosted Gingerbread bundle lends itself well to the Holiday stamp-a-stack. The cards must be cute, beautiful, fun but also not too complicated to make multiples. I don’t want my folks to be frustrated while crafting. I designed this card to include lots of stamping and a bit of die-cutting, but not too much.
Step by step Frosted Gingerbread Wishes
- Cinnamon cider cs 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic white 4 x 5-1/4 (two pieces, one for inside one for outside). You will also need pieces for the die cut shapes
- Gingerbread DSP 1-1/2 x 5-1/4
- Stamp border image from frosted gingerbread on left side of basic white in real red.
- Adhere DSP next to the border with tape runner.
- Stamp star and bell images (cinnamon cider, real red) on basic white and die-cut with gingerbread shapes. Add to card front as shown with tape runner
- Stamp sentiment on Old Olive cs with old olive ink (an alternative would be white embossing powder for the sentiment) and die cut with ornament shape. Use dimensional to add to card front as shown.
- Stamp peppermint images with Real Red and finish off with Gingerbread and Peppermint acrylic shapes.
Thank you for visiting my little part of the Internet today. I hope you enjoyed my post and will come to visit again. I always read and appreciate your comments and respond to any questions. Click the Comment button below to contact me. Click the Buy Awesome Stuff button to shop directly from my 24×7 On-Line store.
Click to Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!