One of my annual events is to host a holiday Stamp-a-Stack, make 20 Holiday cards in one sitting, of various designs. My customers love it and several have been attending for years.. Usually, I would design 5 cards but this year I expanded to 10 and attendees have a choice as to what designs they want to make. I’ll be sharing some of my designs over the next couple of weeks, with this frosted Gingerbread card being the first.
The Frosted Gingerbread bundle lends itself well to the Holiday stamp-a-stack. The cards must be cute, beautiful, fun but also not too complicated to make multiples. I don’t want my folks to be frustrated while crafting. I designed this card to include lots of stamping and a bit of die-cutting, but not too much.
Step by step Frosted Gingerbread Wishes
- Cinnamon cider cs 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic white 4 x 5-1/4 (two pieces, one for inside one for outside). You will also need pieces for the die cut shapes
- Gingerbread DSP 1-1/2 x 5-1/4
- Stamp border image from frosted gingerbread on left side of basic white in real red.
- Adhere DSP next to the border with tape runner.
- Stamp star and bell images (cinnamon cider, real red) on basic white and die-cut with gingerbread shapes. Add to card front as shown with tape runner
- Stamp sentiment on Old Olive cs with old olive ink (an alternative would be white embossing powder for the sentiment) and die cut with ornament shape. Use dimensional to add to card front as shown.
- Stamp peppermint images with Real Red and finish off with Gingerbread and Peppermint acrylic shapes.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!