Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! November is a time of gratitude and thanksgiving, and we’ve made projects that say “thanks!” to special people in our lives. My project has a double benefit as the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set I used is currently on sale as are the dies.
I’m excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I’ve had an idea for a card using the large sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set for a while now, so with it being on sale today, it was a perfect time to make it a reality. My sunflower has several steps so let’s get to them.
- Grab your piece of Early Espresso cardstock cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and using your stamparatus ink up the sunflower with versa mark ink and heat set with white powder.
- Next, use your white craft ink and a water painter brush and add diluted white craft ink to the sunflower petals. While you have that water painter out, use it to flick some white craft ink splatter onto the cardstock.
- Top it off with a detailed die-cut sunflower out of pool party cardstock.
- Finally, use the Timeworn Type embossing folder on the panel for a bit of texture.
I used Petal Pink as my third color and I really love how all three of these colors play together. The Thank You sentiment is from but any favorite thank you, birthday or any sentiment would look great on this card. I mentioned above that this Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set is on sale. That was no lie, it an many others are on sale Nov 15-18 as part of the Seasonal Sale at Stampin’ UP!
Create more by spending less during the Seasonal Sale! Between 15 and 18 November 2022, select products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog will be on sale with the following discounts:
- 10% off all punches
- 15% off all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
- 20% off all dies
- 20% off all embossing folders
- 20% off all non-specialty Designer Series Paper
With the season of giving upon us, this is a great opportunity to buy gifts for your fellow crafting enthusiasts or to stock up on supplies for all your upcoming handmade projects. Remember, this sale is for four days only! Don’t miss out!Shop Seasonal Sale
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line-UpThank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Fitting Florets Suite
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!Shop Fitting Florets Suite
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!