Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from the2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite things about Stampin’UP! is their coordination of products. And I especially love this time of year when I, and you, can earn free products. But when the free product also coordinates with other products, I’m over the moon happy. That’s the case with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper available for free with a $50 order of product (before Shipping and Tax). It was designed to coordinate with the Honey Bee Bundle. There are even images that some of the dies crop out perfectly. Check out this video from Stampin Up.
Pals Blog Hop Line-up
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
A full list of all the products I used to create my Honey Bee card are listed below. Would you like to make this card yourself? If you order the Honey Bee Bundle, Gold Foil sheets, and a Sponge Brayer you can earn the Golden Honey Specialty paper for free as your Sale-A-Bration item.
JANUARY 2020 PAPER PUMPKIN: I’LL BEE YOURS
- Subscribe for the January kit at paperpumpkin.com from December 11–January 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Links to products I used today. Click to Shop 24×7