Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today I’m back today with another card made using the World of Good Suite of products by Stampin’ UP! This time I have a unique masculine birthday card for my brother. I think this shows off several pieces of the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper and really shows off the beautiful new IN-Color, Misty Moonlight.
I used four different designs from the Designer Series Paper for my card. The banners are 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch. I used the Triple Banner punch to flag the end of the largest banner, and the new Lovely Labels punch on a piece of DSP that pulls in another new In-Color, Cinnamon Cider. I used Misty Moonlight again for the die-cut banner to tie in the Misty Moonlight from the focal point.
The focal point is that circle in the center. No, it isn’t a stamp, I cut that from one of the sheets of designer series paper using the larges Circle die. I cut the full 12×12 sheet down to three pieces of 4 x 12 allowing for the very center of the paper to be die cut with the circle die. I did have to use my Brother Scan n Cut to make the Brass Foil circle layer behind it. I just set it to cut a 3-1/8 circle I’m sure I’ll use the negative piece of DSP for another project.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
Click For Details
This exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine! Watch the video to see more.