Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden”, and what better way than with the Gorgeous Posey stamp set. We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
If you haven’t noticed, there are some fabulous kits in the annual catalog. Gorgeous Posey Card Kit is one of them. But, I’m not sharing a project from the kit today instead, I’m sharing a card I made with the coordinating stamp set Gorgeous Poseys. But just in case you need a refresher on the kit….
Pretty Gorgeous right!. My card today uses the stamp set and a couple of leftover pieces from the kit. Most kits have extra pieces included. I just throw them into the stamp case for the next time.
I really liked the gold accents included in the kit images and decided to make my own version of the flowers by stamping and adding gold embossing.
The flower stamps included are no line stamps. To accommodate my vision I needed to add my own lines. After stamping the flowers – I also made a mask of the large flower with a post-it note – I drew lines for embossing with my Versamark Marker. I purchased this off of Amazon some years ago. There is a thick and a thin end, just like our markers. I powdered and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
I have a tiny sneak peek for you today as well. In the upcoming Aug – Dec mini catalog there is a new suite of products that includes a cool die set – Celebration Labels. There are four identical corner dies included that were just perfect for some added detail. I used Post-it tape to hold them in place as I ran it through my die cutting machine.
I needed some kind of background and really liked how the largest Ornate Layers dies looked in gold foil but it was too wide for my image. No worries, just layer on the die cutting machine like this and make it smaller than the original size.
Pals Blog Hop
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery YOU ARE HERE
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Thank you for visiting today. I always appreciate your comments and answer all questions as soon as possible. Until next time…
Links to products I used today. Click to Shop 24×7