What is your favorite place to getaway? Ours is our cabin in Northwestern Pennsylvania. The cabin in the Peaceful Cabin stamp set is much fancier than our cabin but it still reminds me of being there. I made this card for a friend having surgery this week. I hope he finds nature’s beauty helpful as well.
Steps to create Peaceful Place card
This card took longer for me to create than it will for you. I started out with lots more going on and die-cutting etc, etc before landing on this much more simplified and much prettier card. Less is more in this case
- Cut a basic gray card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4. Adhere a 4 x 5-1/2 piece of Peaceful Place DSP to the card front, lining up the bottom and side edges.
- Stamp the cabin image on piece of basic white 4 x 3 cardstock in Basic Gray Ink. Adhere to center of card with tape runner.
- Die cut three individual skinny trees from a piece of Peaceful Prints DSP (free as an SAB item with $50 purchase)
- Use the tree skyline die along with the three tree inserts also cut from the Peaceful Prints DSP. Trim off the horizon portion.
- Use the Fox skyline die and cut piece of basic white 2 x 5-1/2. Stamp sentiment from Peaceful Cabin as shown in Basic Gray ink. Adhere to card front, lining up the bottom and side edges with dimensional.
- Arrange three large trees behind the snow bank as shown with tape runner or liquid glue. Adhere skinny trees as shown using tape runner or liquid glue on the bottom and mini dimensional on the top.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram