The best color inspiration always comes from Stampin’ UP!s designer series paper, this time Harvest Meadow. And even though I only used it a bit, I think it shows off nicely with the Pretty Pumpkins.
I also wanted to try my hand at using the Kraft sheets as well as the new cork paper and figured out a way to use them all. Honestly, the sentiment gave me the most frustration. I’m not totally happy with the placement but it was my last option.
Step by step Pretty Pumpkin
- Cut basic white card base to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and score at 4-1/4
- Emboss piece of Soft Succulent 4 x 5-1/4 with Timber 3d embossing folder and adhere to card base with tape runner
- Use the 3 x 4 scalloped die from Stitched so Sweetly dies to cut a piece of Kraft paper. Use 3-1/8 x 2 scalloped die to cut a piece of Harvest Meadow Designer series Paper. Finally Cut a piece of Cork using the Seasonal Layers die. Adhere Kraft to card front with dimensionals and remaining pieces with tape runner
- Stamp the three pumpkin image from Pretty Pumpkin on Basic White using Soft Succulent. Color the pumpkins and leaves with Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin Blends. Adhere to card front with dimensional
- Snip a piece of Pale Papaya & White 1/2 ” ribbon and adhere to card front as shown with glue dots.
- Stamp the Gather Together sentiment in Soft Succulent on a piece of Kraft paper and die cut with a die from Ornate Labels and adhere to the card front with dimensional
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Click to Shop Gently Used Shop
More to Celebrate with Sale-a-Bration
Be inspired by the beauty of nature with the March Memorable Meadows Paper Pumpkin Kit. You and your customers can send elegant thank you, birthday, or thinking of you cards to friends and family all year long! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Meandering Meadows Suite Collection (item 162745), which you can shop in Online Exclusives while supplies last. Plus, each March subscription kit includes a FREE gift—an additional photopolymer stamp set that can be used with the kit and all your crafting projects!
Subscribe by 10 March to get all this all-inclusive kit
The Love Of Spring Dies
You might also want to consider the Love of Spring dies add on to use with all three Jan, Feb and March and Paper Pumpkin Kits and beyond. Only $12 and only while supplies last. Available to Paper Pumpkin Subscribers. Click the image to see ordering details.
New Kits in the Kits Collection
New Kits now available in the Stampin’ UP! kits collection. Click the images to view and shop.