On Monday I shared two cards made using the Words of Cheer stamp set and the Christmas Cheer die (purchase together as a Bundle and save 10%). I’m back today with another card using these products, this time the Happy Die. Of course, the word Happy can be used in lots of ways – Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, and of course Happy Birthday, so don’t think this die is a one and done kind of die. It is way more versatile than that.
I just want to say I cannot get enough of the Evening Evergreen In-Color. The green with the blue mixed in just makes me happy. I’ve used it here and in other cards, which I’ll be sharing later on. I also added the oh-so-pretty laser-cut snowflake. It is shiny on one side (that’s what I used here) but matte on the other so you could color it if you chose to. This is my color pallet for today and another look at my earlier cards with this bundle.
Step by Step Happy Words of Cheer Card
- Thick Basic White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4. Add a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of crumb cake and a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White. Finally, add a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Tidings of Christmas Evening Evergreen DSP.
- Punch out the laser-cut snowflake from Wonderful Snowflakes (156340) and adhere with liquid glue as shown.
- To make the diagonal striped rectangle use the 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 stitched rectangle die, placing it at an angle on the striped paper from Tidings of Christmas. Crop a 1″ x 2″ strip of Tidings of Christmas DSP in Crumb Cake and flag the end with snips or the Banners Pick-a-punch. Adhere to the back of the stitched rectangle with liquid glue as shown.
- Crop The background Happy word in Evening Evergreen then crop the top Happy from Soft Succulent and use liquid glue to adhere together and onto the stitched rectangle. Pop up on card front as shown with dimensional.
- Stamp Christmas sentiment using real red on Basic White (1/2 x 1-3/4″). Add to card front with dimensional.
Thanks for visiting my little portion of the Internet today. Click the button below to shop my online Stampin’ UP! store 24/7. If you have any questions, drop me an email at Lynn@AverysOwlery.com.Buy Awesome Stuff
If you enjoyed this post please be sure to…
- Check out my Gallery of Projects for more inspiration
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- The $99 starter Kit is the Best Deal of ALL. Discounts & benefits Here
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for paper crafting tutorials
- Follow me on Instagram
Click the image to shop my Gently Used shop and get great prices and free shipping on your favorites.
More to Celebrate with Sale-a-Bration
Be inspired by the beauty of nature with the March Memorable Meadows Paper Pumpkin Kit. You and your customers can send elegant thank you, birthday, or thinking of you cards to friends and family all year long! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Meandering Meadows Suite Collection (item 162745), which you can shop in Online Exclusives while supplies last. Plus, each March subscription kit includes a FREE gift—an additional photopolymer stamp set that can be used with the kit and all your crafting projects!
Subscribe by 10 March to get all this all-inclusive kit
The Love Of Spring Dies
You might also want to consider the Love of Spring dies add on to use with all three Jan, Feb and March and Paper Pumpkin Kits and beyond. Only $12 and only while supplies last. Available to Paper Pumpkin Subscribers. Click the image to see ordering details.
New Kits in the Kits Collection
New Kits now available in the Stampin’ UP! kits collection. Click the images to view and shop.